Re: TUX Magazine Reader's Choice Awards [Was: Some criticisms of GNOME]

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 16:55 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="David Neary">

Here's an e-mail I got from the editor of tuxmag, which details some
criticisms of the desktop. It raises some points that are interesting, and
to which we should probably have an answer.

Meanwhile, vote in the TUX Magazine Reader's Choice Awards, here:

  http://www.tuxmagazine.com/TUX_Readers_Choice

Speaking of user polls, should we have someone keep a look out for these
sort of polls and make sure our more-than-casual users see them?

-Travis