Re: 2.12 press release quotes

Murray Cumming wrote:

As usual, improvements are welcome, but this time, let's avoid
overloading the quotes to mention every single talking point. We have
the rest of the press release and release notes for that.

The quotes are lovely, but would it be possible to talk about the
developer community and the L10n community in some way. Perhaps a
mention of the new locales...

Sure, I'll mention the new locales in the press release. What's a nice
concise thing to say about the developer community? We already mention it
in About GNOME. Here is the current draft, by the way, with the old 2.10
quotes:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/press_release/C/index.html

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com