Re: GNOME FOSDEM Stand

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 02:24 +0100, Tobias Mueller wrote:

The route is handy for CeBIT and the projector for LinuxTag. Both
things
are likely not essential but worth the space. One probably doesn't
need
both items all the time, but the box is nicely packed and I imagine
it'd
be quite some effort to repack the box everytime before it's send
off.

That assumes the box has a round-trip back to its storage location.  But
there are times when the box might be forwarded on to a next event from
the previous event.  That's happened at least a couple of times if I'm
not mistaken.

So, customizing the box contents per event isn't always realistic.

Bryen