Re: Changing marketing areas to engagement

I did migrate the mailing list to the new name space.

cheers,

2013/8/10 Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> We made a big decision today to change marketing to engagement.  So, we will
> be moving immediately to the #engagement channel.
>
> but we will also need to start moving all the marketing pages to engagement
> as well.  We will need to figure out how to do that.  It might be that we
> can do it as part of the live.gnome.org work that Tiffany is doing.

I've started to migrate the wiki pages over to Engagement [1]. I've
also taken the opportunity to do some clean up at the same time. Let
me know if there's been any breakage as a result.

Also, I wonder if we should move the Events page [2] under Engagement?

Allan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeEvents/