Re: Migrating Our Files to OwnCloud

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
[…]

 * Files that we are using, but which are mostly of interest to the
Engagement team go in "Engagement Team - Private".
 * Files that are old or out of date will go in "Engagement Team -
Private > Archive".
[…]

Hi, will these be public as well? If not, why not?

This will mostly be for old materials that we don't recommend people
to use any more, such as out of date leaflet designs, and it won't
replace the wiki for hosting text. I wasn't planning on making it
public, simply because I think it is good to be clear about what is
recommended for use and what isn't. Anyone with an Engagement Team
OwnCloud account will be able to view it, of course.

Allan