Re: annual report progress and deadlines

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 7:40 , Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
I've just tried to open the file but I am greeted with a prompt
for replacing fonts. Source Sans Pro Bold and Source Sans Pro Regular. Is that something you can fix? Or do I have to do something on my end?

I think those are fonts you need to install on your system first (for example put them in ~/.fonts and run "fc-cache -vf")

The font can be downloaded here as far as I can tell:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sourcesans.adobe/

-Bastian