Re: Annual Report next steps

On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 18:40 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
I've spent most of today on the Annual Report, and it is starting to
get there.
Great thanks.

The current version of the report can be found here:
https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/blob/master/annual-report-2014/GAR2013.pdf?raw=true
Some comments:
*The picture of Karen are very blurry, don't we have a better picture?
*I supplied a photopack with improved pictures, that would for example
improve the picture on page 11 that are extremely dark. The link to the
photopack on the wiki have been removed...
*I notice that the articles not have been updated to the latest version.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst