Re: Open Source Bridge

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Bastian <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 5:26 , Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Ideas?

If it is a FOSS conference, maybe talk about the importance for a FOSS
project to reach out to the general public through more broad
technology-related conferences? And use the events you've attended to as
examples and the reactions thereof.

Hey!  Thanks for the suggestion!  The problem is that I don't think
I've built up a critical mass.  You're talking about events other than
FOSS conferences right?

-Bastian