Re: GNOME 3.16 Release Video: Manuscript for revision

Bastian <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Also, what's the timing on this? I've got a bunch of travel coming up so if
you want me to do the voice again I'm happy to do it so long as we plan
ahead and coordinate :)

I would love if you could! It's one of the reasons to that I put the
manuscript out this early for revision. Please set the deadline for
manuscript finish whenever you feel for it (preferably around early march /
late february if possible).

Note that the feature list for 3.16 hasn't been finalised yet. There
are one or two things that may still land before UI freeze.

Allan