Re: The Children Of GNOME

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 10:05:48AM +0000, ikey wrote:
On 17/02/15 09:55, Olav Vitters wrote:
This depends on the preferred method of communication. If the various
teams want to communicate, then we can e.g. setup a mailing list on
mail.gnome.org. If some prefer forums, then this won't work.
I prefer mailing lists myself, but I guess if folks don't see this
message I can go poking around and get responses from people.

I forgot to make something clear:
If you want anything or think something is lacking, just ask. You
probably have a better understanding on what would improve things.

--
Regards,
Olav