Re: Is the engagement team tasks up to date?

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 10:01 AM Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 7:16 AM <nuritzis gmail com> wrote:
We had been putting the tasks in a new section called new initiatives. Typing from my phone so don't have the link now.

+1 meeting now that holidays are over!

OK, well here is the poll for next week:

https://framadate.org/NyrsoyqQcHZA4MbQ

Let's schedule it!  I would like to do the voice meeting if possible.. we will do an experiment :-)

sri

Hey guys, it is hte end of hte week, looking for your scheduling options for next week!
sri