Re: Statement of support for the SFC's campaign

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 9:34 PM, Jeff F. T. <nekohayo gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for continuing the work on this!
:)

Looking at the evolution of the draft, I see that there was this opening
sentence that was removed:

The GNOME community dedicated the last 18 years to building a cohesive
desktop experience for our users. We have created a library of work that is
found not only in our desktop but also in various other important software
and hardware.

It seemed okay/nice-to-have, so I'm just curious to hear the reasoning for
removing it?

To shorten the story, based on a feedback/call to do so. Its basically
a open question whether the initial sentence should be included or
not.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst