Re: Merchandise page on gnome.org

Alright, I got this done today:

https://www.gnome.org/merchandise/

Let's give it a few days and then publicise on social media!

Allan

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 10:29 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Gabor KUM <gabor list hellotux com> wrote:
> Do they all have an agreement with the Gnome Foundation?

I agree that we should only list stores that have proper licensing
arrangements with the Foundation. For legal reasons I don't want to go
into too much detail here, but the Foundation will make sure that
everyone using the trademarks is doing so legally.

Allan