Re: FY2015 Annual Report release candidate

All fixed. I'm kind of surprised nobody has complained about the easter egg in the timeline on page number 3, where it says,

"GNOME is 18 years old!
(old enough to drink in Canada)"

…should I leave it there? I'm game, if you like the comic relief ;-)

And then, does anyone have comments on the financial report section? Particularly, the "connected lines" approach as seen on the right page vs the "distanced colored legend boxes" approach on the left page? That's pretty much the only remaining question to settle before we call this "final" and go to the presses.