wikipedia

hey ~

I recently added Epiphany to wikipedia [1] since there had been some debates about browsers going on around me and someone brought up how Ephy didn't have an entry and this somehow made it less of a browser.  Go figure.  Anyway, I added it to the comparison list, it'd be cool if others helped keep it up to date on versions are latest and what not.  Also there are other languages, most of which I do not speak, that need updating.

Cheers,
~ Bryan

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_web_browsers