extension help

hi guys,

i've been working on an extension for ephy the past couple of weeks
(on/off again) and i get the feeling that ephy just isn't executing my
extension.

i've embedded some debugging messages, etc and I've used the resources
out there (well the how to, took a peek at beagle's extension, and the
savannah site's code for extensions) - my extension *is* installing
into the correct path, so i'm confused as to what the issue may be.

in any case, i'd appreciate some help, thanks guys,

ct