[Evolution-hackers] A question about calendar backend

Hi, Calendar developers, I met a problem when fixing some bugs in the hydrogen project. I found when I remove a calendar folder, the coresponding view and backend is not destroyed. A problem of this is : if I create a folder with the same name later, it will show the calendar of the old folder. Another related problem is: when I remove a account and create an account with the same name later, it still uses the old backend instead of creating a new backend. I think this also cause some memory leaks here. How can I fix this problem in 1.4.x? How can I told the backend to be destroyed?
   Thanks a lot!
      Harry