[Evolution-hackers] Calendar backend: How do I make Evolution highlight dates containing an event?

Hi,

Normally days with some sort of event are highlighted in bold in the
week view. The problem is that this highlighting does not happen for
events that are originating from my calendar backend.

What do I have to do to make the Evolution calendar UI highlight my
backend events? The events are otherwise displayed as would be
expected...

Thanks,
  jules