[Evolution-hackers] Bug #408471

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 11:32 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Hey Murray,
>
> On Sun, 2007-08-26 at 18:36 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Evolution developers, please do try to find the time for this. You
> > deserve that the world knows about your hard work.
> >
>  I have added everything to release notes wiki page. Sorry, I was
> confused with
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-July/msg00173.html and just updated to Roadmap only.
>
> -Srini.

Hey Everyone,
             Thanks for all your hard work. However I'd like to point
out that bug 408471 is still not fixed.

This is a REALLY bad bug that makes drag and drop of emails unusable in
my University environment. In fact this is the number one of people's
comments about Evolution and my University support team advise users not
to use drag and drop in evolution because of it.

Best regards,

Martin Sevior