Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-kolab: hiding IMAP folders

On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 12:41 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 12:20 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> >   Is it possible to define certain IMAP folders as "hidden" from within our
> > plugin's EPlugin part? Or is it possible to hide certain IMAP folders (and
> > their subfolders) in any other sensible way?
>
> 	Hi,
> you said you want to use imapx internally, is it right? And even if
> "only" the imap provider itself, then I would suggest to subclass it
> (your base imap provider) in your evolution-kolab "package" and manage
> this within CamelStore::get_folder_info, by calling parent class'
> get_folder_info and then recreate folder information based on your needs
> (once with email folders only, once with calendar folders only, and so
> on).
Just noticed the reply. I dont think it requires sub-classing as it
seems to be applying for other collaborative backends such as groupwise
where we would need to hide some folders iirc it was tasks/contacts
(sorry forgot the exact folders), but remember discussing with Akhil.

- Chenthill.