Re: [Evolution-hackers] Interested in contributing towards 'Notmuch' project idea

Hi Parin,

So, what level of GLib is required for this project ?

You will not hack GLib itself, only use what GLib can provide to you (i.e, thread support, data structures and so on).
GLib is pretty well documented (https://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/) and if you have any kind of problem you can ask for help in #evolution or #gnome-hackers channels.

I would like to discuss the current situation, scope of the project and expansion of this idea.
Is the channel #evolution better, or is the mailing list okay ?

I guess the ML is better, because another students can take advantage of the archive :-)
Also, I'm going to update the wiki with more info about the ideas and a "how to start contributing with evolution" in the next days.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio