Re: [Evolution-hackers] how to come back to mbox?

On Tue, 2014-05-13 at 08:53 +0430, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
I need to convert all of my email to mbox, because i want to migrate to
thunderbirth? do you khow any way to convert maildir to mbox?

        Hi,
there are tools for it, Google is your friend, which you point to
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local
and it'll convert all your On This Computer emails into an mbox.

If you want to do this in evolution, then create an mbox account
(Standard Unix mbox spool directory) and copy your emails there. Each
directory you create will create a file on the disk.
        Bye,
        Milan