[Evolution-hackers] Propper subject prefix when reply.

Hi, I'm using evolution 3.12.11 , I know is a bit old but it works quite well for me right now. But I noted an annoying issue when I do reply.

I work with many different countries so this means different languages. In different
languages there is different prefix added to the email subject when you reply.

Some people use R: others use RES: others Re: , in China there is special characters and so on.

Now every time I get a conversation with another country I get the added again and again this prefix (in my case Re: ) , and I end up with the subject of the email
being as follows at the start:

Re: RES: Re: RES: some subject

Is there a way to tweak this so that evolution would have the possibility to ignore or not add the Re: or better yet, recognize the various languages reply prefixes ?

Was done some work in this direction ?

Rgds
Saxa

PS: Sorry if this is not the hackers list subject.