Re: [Evolution-hackers] Switching from Autotools to CMake for core evolution products

On Mon, 2016-10-10 at 23:07 +0200, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
I guess it is too late to talk about this but what problems did
autotools had with make distcheck ?

        Hi,
I didn't mean autotools had any issues with `make distcheck` in
general, I meant that I think that `make distcheck` didn't work from
tarball sources, which definitely doesn't work now, because the
distribution tarball is built from the git checkout (using `git
archive` command). I hope I made clearer what I meant. I also used
`make distcheck` from time to time myself.
        Bye,
        Milan