[Evolution] Address book inporting

        I dont like to re-post questions, but I can find nothing in the archive about this, other than pilot
links are being worked on, and there was no response to previous e-mail.
        I was wanting to know if there are any plans to have Evolution work with, or import GnomeCard files
and GnomeCal. Or, second best, what the status of the Palm Pilot import tools.
        I am using Evolution .3.1 installed from .deb's at
ftp://ftp.helixcode.com/helix/evolution/distributions/Debian/
        Thanks for any help :)
        Randall Gibson