Re: [Evolution] Accented characters

Unfortunately accented characters basically don't work at all in 0.6.
The version of gtkhtml that 0.6 required did not work properly.  Most of
these problems have been fixed in the evolution and gtkhtml versions in
CVS although there are still a couple of problems that we hope to get
fixed before the next evolution release. I'd suggest waiting a few days
for the next release then trying again.

thanks for the report,

--Larry