[HC Evolution] Introduction

Hi all,

Following Jeremy's lead, I decided to tell you all about myself.

I'm 16 years old, living in Canada.  I've worked for the past 3 years as a professional developer at RDS Data Group (http://www.rdsdata.com/), but I've been coding since I was in the womb ; )

I'm experienced in a large number of languages (the most pertinent being C++ and some x86 assembler) and I've been using Linux for about 4 years now (GNOME for about 6 months.)

I'm really interested in the Evolution project because I want to see a solution for Linux that challenges Microsoft Exchange in the groupware product area.

Anything I can do to help out, please let me know.

Thanks,
- Aaron
"When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have freedom"