Re: [Evolution] Stability of today's snapshot.

On 25 Jan 2001 10:15:26 -0500, Garrett Mickelson wrote:
Has anyone had the pleasure of trying today's snapshots 2001012508 on
Red Hat 7? How stable are they? Any major bugs that make it impossible
to send / receive via POP / SMTP? Any thing I should do, pre or post
install to avoid issues?

Thanks,
Garrett Mickelson

Well, I know the the Red Hat 6 version is top notch... except for a bug
in Executive Summary that I meantioned in my latest email, I haven't run
into any severe issues.

Just make sure to do the standard procedure of killev/oaf-slay after
closing your current version and before opening today's. (Warning: I
don't know if oaf-slay affects a running copy of Nautilus, so exercise
caution with that)

Tim