RE: [Evolution] Problem with reply, reply to all

see my comments inline:

-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com
[mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of Brian Lalor
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 7:42 AM
To: evolution ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] Problem with reply, reply to all

[unimportant stuff deleted]
    Date:         Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:40:48 -0800
    Sender: SV650 List <SV650-L LISTSERV HAWKGT COM>
    From: Bill Metz <bmetz99 YAHOO COM>
    Subject:      Re: Painting, compatible shifter?
    To: SV650-L LISTSERV HAWKGT COM

When I hit right-click on the message and choose "Reply to Sender", I
get a mail with "SV650 List <SV650-L LISTSERV HAWKGT COM>" in the To:
field.

This is as it should be.  Reply-To: should be highest priority.

When I choose "Reply to All", I get a composer window with
"SV650 List <SV650-L LISTSERV HAWKGT COM>" in the To:,and
"SV650-L LISTSERV HAWKGT COM" in the CC: field.

There's no way to reply to "Bill Metz <bmetz99 YAHOO COM>", the original
sender.

That's a bit on the annoying side.

[more unneccesary stuff deleted]
Probably the best way to resolve this issue would be to allow the Reply
functions to be configurable by the user.  Another possiblity is to
provide a child menu to the reply context menu that has (in the case of
the message above):