Re: [Evolution] Problem and praise

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 15:51, Mertens Bram wrote:
Hi,

Since a couple of hours I am receiving some messages twice, is there a
problem with the list-server, or could this be caused by Evo1.0.8?

The praise part is for Red Carpet!
I didn't know which package I had to update to upgrade to Evo1.0.8, so I
installed Red Carpet from Ximian and used that to install the (already
downloaded) package of Evo.  It cleanly downloaded al the required
packages and everything seems fine! I love this (both Evo and Red
Carpet!)

Thx a lot to everybody has/is contributing to Ximian!

Oh, or it could be that people are replying-to-all to your messages, so
one copy of the reply is sent to you directly and one copy is sent to
you via the list.

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton