[Evolution] outlook pst -> evolution: another method

I've seen this one a couple of times in the list, and while using an
IMAP server is an excellent idea there are times (for instance my
conversion  involving being on the road with a laptop and tons of email
to convert) when it is not a viable option.

I found on sourceforge a project called ol2mbox
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ol2mbox/)
that has as part of it a collection of tools named LibPST compiled and
ran fine on my RH7.2 system. I was able to bring 6 seperate pst files
over from an NTFS partition and convert ~1.5GB of mail to evolution.  It
only choked on 8 messages total- all digest mails from the same maillist
on concurrent dates. It did _add_ some blank messages with each pst
conversion (average 4per pst file/folder.)

Someone from the evolution team may want to talk to the developers
(http://sourceforge.net/users/rvt/ &
http://sourceforge.net/users/davesmith/)... this would be a great
addition to evolution.

Eric