Re: [Evolution] disk quota full == mail corruption?

On 13 May 2002, Eric Newman wrote:

My disk quota filled up as evo was getting messages from an IMAP server.
I have a bunch of completely empty messages now with no From address, no
Subject, and no Sent time. Is there some way to force evo to re-download
these messages from the IMAP server? I tried exiting, fixing my quota
problems, and restarting, but that didn't work. I am pretty sure that
some of the "empty" messages are actually critical email.

Thanks,
Eric

PS - is this a bug? Seems like it.

There's a similar bug already filed... That has to do with
~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox.ev-summary becomming corrupted when the HD
fills up. Closing eovlution and deleting that file (which is just an index
file) fixes the problem.

I'm not sure if it affects IMAP users or if you're experiencing another
bug.

--Ben