Re: [Evolution] How do you get Evolution to display ALL email headers?

On Sat, 2002-05-25 at 14:05, Steve Chaney wrote:

I am using this information to do things like verifying the source of
certain emails and analyzing spam, etc.

How can I do this in evolution? Is it an option I missed in the mail
preview pane, or is this function not yet implemented?
look at the view menu, and then the message display tab, then view all
headers.

Thanks in advance!

-- Steve