[Evolution] NEED HELP: importing a list of contacts

I have a list of people that I have been sending regular LUG email. The list
has been maintained on Yahoo groups. I would like to export this list from
yahoo and import it under evolution or process the file in a way that
evolution would be able to recognize it as a contact list. Is there a way to
do this? Yahoo will allow me to export, but I haven't seen a method for
taking this list and importing. I have approximately 70 names on the list
and so it would be very tedious to create the list one name at a time....
Help....

Thanks for your help,

Sam Williams
samurai acm org