Re: [Evolution] mail templates

På må , 28/04/2003 klokka 14:00, skreiv Curzio Basso:

Does anyone knows how to keep copies of mails that will be sent many
times without saving them on by hand?

I tried with "save draft" but then if I send it the draft is deleted by
the folder. On the other hand I don't want to mkdir and save the
original there, because I would like to have a list of them on a folder
in evo.

One of the reasons I love Evo is its enormous flexibility with mail and
its utter adherence to mail rfcs. It doesn't b*gg*r up headers or bodies
or stuff like some (most?) Windows MUAs.

If you save a mail as a draft, then right click on the draft and copy it
to any other folder (e.g. a temp folder), then you can copy that back
again to drafts time after time and make any changes you like before
sending it. I often do variations on that theme, myself.

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl

Tony Earnshaw