Re: [Evolution] Evolution Blog

This is a great idea, I hope you find the time and dedication to
maintain it.  I'd love to see more open source (or not) projects having
this sort of feedback to the users/addicts.

It's well-written and very informative.  Also exciting, to see the way
things are heading!

It'll be nice when we can answer newbie's age-old questions by simply
pointing them to mm/dd/yy of the Evolution blog where the issue is
discussed from the hackers' mouths.

Eric