Re: [Evolution] POP3 issue

I can reproduce this every try. What can I do to help? Is there a debug to run?

bob

At 04:55 PM 2/14/2003 -0500, Mark Gordon wrote:
On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 19:41, guenther wrote:

> OK, even louder: That problem comes up regularly the last days! Is there
> any solution found yet? Bug filed?

Well, I've tried to reproduce it, but I haven't had any luck.  This may
be because I'm using a fairly standard POP server over a rather fast
connection (server and client are on the same hub).  I took a quick look
for relevant bug reports but found nothing that looked especially close.

-Mark Gordon

---
Bob Kryger
bobk panix com, bob kryger sac com