Re: [Evolution] Evo1.3: plain text and HTML shown at the same time

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 12:34, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
I've seen this several times, don't know if it happens always or not.  A
friend sends me an HTML email from Evolution 1.2.2, of course it also
has a plain text section.  The mail body looks like this, and renders as
shown in the picture (it shows both the plain text and the HTML text).

I've noticed that the double rendering happens pretty much all the time
that Evo 1.3 sees both an HTML and plain text part.

Lonnie