[Evolution] IMAP Problem - verbose debug

[cdavis localhost cdavis]$ CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 evolution-mail
Evolution Mail ready and running.
received: * OK Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2002 Double Precision,
Inc.  See COPYING for distribution information.sending : A00000 CAPABILITY
received: * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 CHILDREN NAMESPACE
received: THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT

camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: Unexpected response from IMAP server:
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT