RE: [Evolution] GnomePrintCupsPlugin-WARNING

Tig, this has been the cause of some harsh words here in this list. Some
people are particularly sensitive to the phrase below, so we should use
caution. Everything used to work on 1.2.x, but nobody can say it in public
:-)

Cheers.

Of course this was not a problem in 1.2.4.