[Evolution] annoying Error messages

Hi,

im new to this list and i hope you guys may help me :)
(Is there a german List for ximian evolution?)

my Problem:
i have about 3 email adresses, and evolution checks them every 10
minutes.
If it cannot get email because of any reason (host not found, pop-logon
didnt work, etc.) it places an error messega in front of my eyes.

this is annoying, because i get an error message every 30 minutes
because of some (i may say randomized :P ) errors.

How do i disable theese, i just want evolution to ignore any errors
while getting email and dont bother me.

pls help me im getting crazy :(

greetings - Yasuo
PS: im using evolution 1.4.4 and i am using evolution for about 1 Year