Re: [Evolution] Re: Gmail with Evolution

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 14:08 +0100, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
I've done all this! When trying to connect to Gmail, the progress bar
just sits right at the beggining and does not move! The same settings
in Thunderbird get an instant download of mail.

Those exact settings work for me.

Are you sure you set the "use authentication" to "always"? If I set it
to "whenever possible", it behaves as you describe.