Re: [Evolution] Possible Enhancements

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 09:20 -0500, Richard A. Hogaboom wrote:
I often want to select sections of emails and paste to other desktop
apps.  I know that I can ^C a selection, but it might be nice if I
could right click and have a "Copy" menu item after "Open" or
"Save As...".
sounds like hard work, all selections go into the primary selection buffer implicitly, and you paste with the middle mouse button.  no need for slow menus or popups.
Also, I get junk mail from some email aliases and would like to have
a "then" action on a filter that would send the email back as
undeliverable.
You could do this with a script if you really wnted to - but please dont.