Re: [Evolution] Trying to build evolution 2.26.3 on SuSE 11.1

Whoops, sent this to the wrong list.
Forwarding to keep the thread intact.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
To: John Guenther <j guenther verizon net>
Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Evolution] Trying to build evolution
2.26.3 on SuSE 11.1
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:19:03 -0400

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 11:49 -0400, John Guenther wrote:
Ok, where do I find it and how do I build it?  I believe it is included
in the stuff I pulled down from the Evolution site, but the configure
will not create the makefile to build any of it.

We used to maintain our own fork of libical, but no longer.

You can find the latest release here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeassociation/

Build instructions are in the README file:
http://freeassociation.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/freeassociation/trunk/libical/README?view=markup

Matthew Barnes