Re: [Evolution] Evo and mail notification in KDE taskbar

On Thu, 2009-11-26 at 12:37 +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Hi,

El día Thursday, November 26, 2009 a las 11:21:28AM +0100, Milan Crha escribió:

> On Thu, 2009-11-26 at 09:20 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
> > The notification area icon appears when new mail arrives and Evo
> > doesn't
> > have focus - as soon as you "acknowledge" the arrival of new mail by
> > giving focus to Evo, the icon goes away.  So it's a "new" mail icon
> > rather than an "unread" mail icon.  It doesn't appear if Evo has focus
> > when the mail arrives.

I don't think that the fact that the icon does not appear, does not
depend on having Evo the focus; most of the time Evo sits in another of
my 4 desktops and I'm working on other stuff, i.e. Evo does not have the
I posted a very similar scenario about a week ago; my new mail notice doesn't even disappear with I mark the new mail as read. I must navigate to the actual new msg and click on it for the icon to go away.

Cheers,
Phil