[Evolution] error: time expired trying to get a blocked of the file ~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox

Hello,

Thanks for reading this mail and try to help me.

I have made some mistake managing my home files and now evolution can't download mails. I wanted to move the /home directory to other device and mount /home from the new device.

After a big while I get an alert message telling something like:
"the time for getting a block of the file ~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox expired. Try later"

I said something like that becasue I am translating from spanish :p

Also, when I try to close the application it hungs itself.

I wonder if there is a way to fix this problem or i might reinstall evolution, recreate the account, ...

I won't like to lose my emails and contacts, although the contact I have been able to store ... not the emails.

I tried to backup data, but I got an error at the end of the tarball creation, so I don't trust in this backup.

Thanks for any help.

Have a nice moment,
·_- manou