Re: [Evolution] Error while building Evolution 2.91

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 22:02 +0100, Stefano Facchini wrote:
I'm trying to build Evolution 2.91.1. I downloaded the source with git
and, after installing some other deps, successfully run ./autogen.sh.
Then I tried the "make" commmand, it compiled for a while but I finally
obtained the following error:

[...]

        Hi,
thanks for a message. I tried to fix this in commit fd75cdf in evolution
git master, thus please update your sources and try again. It may work.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: You can use evolution-hackers for this kind of messages.