[Evolution] Delay Loading Images

Using Evolution 2.28.3 from the Ubuntu repository.

I just recently switched over to Evolution.  When email is fetched off the server it appears to me that the embedded images are not downloaded off the server.  After the download completes when I open the email, there is a delay while Evolution goes to download the images for that email.

I already have the 'Always load images from the Internet' option selected.

Am I understanding this correctly ?  If so, how can I get the entire email including images to download initially.  This could be important on my laptop when I have a narrow window to download my emails but need to read them later, like when passing through an airport.

Thanks,

rich