Re: [Evolution] Delete Messages from Server When Deleted Locally

On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 16:23 +0800, Fishdrowned wrote:
I guess we should have the same version...

        Hi,
actually not the same version, I'm using the development version, the
git master, which is something slightly after 2.91.6. The comment #10 in
the bug I gave a link to says the fix for it is part of 2.91.2 and
later, so makes sense it's not in your version. You may wait for 3.0,
unfortunately, and even there it'll work only for newly downloaded
messages from your POP server.
        Bye,
        Milan