Re: [Evolution] evolution zimbra connector - Caldav

the problem happens also in evolution 2.32 (natty package backported to
maverick).

ZCS is not needed and as far as I was aware was deprecated.  Zimbra
config instructions tell you to use caldav.

Instead of using the connector, with evolution 2.28 I was able to sync
zimbra calendar through caldav but with 2.30 and 2.32 thi s doesn't work
anymore..

Zimbra/Caldav/Evo 2.32.x works fine for me.

P.